- Best guided tour with an experienced naturalist
- A plethora of mammals and birds
- The rich culture of the Tharu community
- Rich Vegetation
- Captivating view of Royal Bengal Tigers, One Horned Rhino, and great elephants
- Best Jeep Ride
- Delicious Tharu Foods
- Amazing sunset view at the bank of Rapti
Chitwan Jungle Safari Package
Chitwan safari tour is one of the best and most popular jungle safaris in South East Asia. Chitwan National Park is home to different species of flora and fauna. UNESCO enlists Chitwan National park as a world heritage site in 1979. Chitwan Jungle Safari Package of Duke Nepal offers a chance to set the foot in the finest creation of nature.
Moreover, there are 500 one-horn rhinoceros in this National Park. This number is second in the world. The great Royal Bengal Tiger is not to be missed in this park. The fauna itself is something to admire, tall trees and trailing plants look best in the lap of nature. Even more, the jungle is ruled by the almighty Royal Bengal Tiger and one-horned rhinos. Moreover, there are many accompanying animals like Rhesus Monkey, Grey Langur, Deer, Leopards, and wild cats.
Furthermore, Chitwan is also the home of different ethnic groups. Among these, Tharu Community resides inside the buffer zone of Chitwan National Park. They are actively involved in the protection and preservation of the natural environment of the National Park. Even more, the jungle activities in the park are maintained in a way nature remains unharmed.
Likewise, the view of floodplains of the Narayani, Rapti, and Reu rivers adds to the beauty of this national park. Moreover, it offers choices from five-star categories to normal budget hotels in the case of accommodation. The activities like canoeing, jeep safari, and jungle walk are excellent offerings of the park to the visitors. Furthermore, Jeep Drive offers you both luxury and the woods experience.
Similarly, Chitwan National park is a paradise for bird lovers. This park is the home of beautiful birds like Egret, Honey Buzzard, Darter, Alexandrine Parakeet, Hoopoe, etc. These birds will lure you towards their beauty and enchanting sound. Lastly, Duke Nepal Treks and Expedition is the best DMC in Nepal.
What is not to be missed?
- The animals like Royal Bengal Tiger, One Horned Rhinocerous, and Gharial Crocodiles.
- Tharu Cultural Program
- Tharu Ethnic Foods
- Best Jeep Safari Experience
- Best Bird Watching Experience
Why Duke Nepal for the tour?
- Because we care about you and your needs and safety.
- Experienced guide all along the trip.
- We are economic yet we offer lavish facilities and service.
- Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by our car, van and bus
- Accommodation as required by you or as specified in the appropriate itinerary
- City tour with our guides in private car, van or bus if appropriate
- All typical Meals during the trek (Breakfasts, Lunches, Dinners)
- 3 Cup of teas during the trek
- English speaking Guide depending on the place
- Local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staff
- Airfares including taxes as appropriate for internal flight transfer which is a part of trekking itinerary
- All our government taxes
- Official expense
- First aid kits
- Availability of Duke Nepal Personnel in emergency
- Certain lunches and dinners as explained in the trekking itinerary
- Your travel insurance which is compulsory
- Your International Plane fare and airport taxes
- Appropriate visa fees
- Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary
- Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary
- Meals not listed in the itinerary.
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc
- Personal trekking equipment and gear
- Certain sightseeing entrance fees
- Gratuities, tips to guides, porters, drivers, etc. (not compulsory)
The first day will start from the journey to the Park. You can either book the flight to Chitwan, book the ticket of tourist bus or if you prefer luxury then, our luxurious vehicle will take you the park from Kathmandu. After reaching the Park, you will be welcomed in the hotel. After checking In at Hotel, you will have lunch and will o village tour in ox cart. Dinner and Accommodation.
Duration between Kathmandu and Chitwan
Tourist Bus- 6 Hours
Private Vehicles- 4 Hours
The second day is the main day of the tour and on this day, you will be going to experience the best birdwatching, so make sure that you have binoculars and camera with you. You will be seeing the birds like Little Egret, Honey Buzzard, Darter, Alexandrine Parakeet, Hoopoe, etc with the support of our knowledgeable and experienced guide. You will have the packed lunch inside the park itself. Chitwan offers 543 species of birds.
Day 3Jeep Safari Day
Jeep Safari Day
The third day will bring you close the land animals and plants. On this day, you will go for the safari with our dedicated guide to witness the greatest nature’s creation; The Royal Bengal Tigers, One Horned Rhinos, Gharial Crocodiles, Leopards, Sloth Bears, etc. We will also visit Bis Hajari Taal and the crocodile breeding center. The third day offers multiple chance to spot the great big mammals. At the evening you will be enjoying the colorful and melodic Tharu Cultural Program.
In this day, after having breakfast, you will do the elephant back safari for gazing the mammals and birds from the height of a elephant. After back safari, you will be offered the free time for yourself. After having the lunch, at the evening you will visit elephant breeding center and you will enjoy the beautiful sunset while canoeing at Rapti river. Dinner and Accommodation.
Elephant Back Safari is questionable among animal activist.
After having the breakfast, you will departure to onwards destination with lots of memories thanks to you and your camera.